Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
Honda CBR 600rri
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my bike stolen, and had it returned a few weeks ago. Everything on the right side of the handle bars is gone, ignition switch and hbar lock gone! (Plus a bunch of other stuff missing) Got new ignition key switch but issue is the wiring there is only two wires red and red/black no green pink or black driving me nuts anyone have a idea what’s going on

· Registered
1 Posts
I had my bike stolen, and had it returned a few weeks ago. Everything on the right side of the handle bars is gone, ignition switch and hbar lock gone! (Plus a bunch of other stuff missing) Got new ignition key switch but issue is the wiring there is only two wires red and red/black no green pink or black driving me nuts anyone have a idea what’s going on
Year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
885 Posts
Did you get factory OEM ignition-switch from authorised dealer? If not, get one. There's ani-theft circuitry in factory switch that's not in aftermarket ones. You'll waste tonne of time head-scratching wondering why bike won't start. Then waste more time and money upgrading aftermarket switch to work like OEM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts