Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i
have a 2008 CBR 600, I currently have an integrated taillightthat is wired correctly, and I just got a fender eliminator plate. My question is that I got a plate light as well with my fender illuminator kit and I believe to make the plate light work successful, I have to wire it to the running light/plate light wire, which I have no idea where it is considering my integrated taillight is all wired up. I have a picture and it may not be the best but it's all I have. If anyone can give me a straight forward, Cut and dry solution as to how to wire my plate light to where it will work along with my integrated taillight still functioning properly It would be greatly appreciated. I forgot which colors do what.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what brand IT did you buy? i can see theres a red wire in the picture but who knows. Id rather not start taking things apart and going at it ha

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Looks like theres 3 a yellow red & black. Could prob guarantee u the red one is for ur plate lights....i bought mine from tripage

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill have to see where the red goes into, and tap into the wire and check it. thank you. its really the only lead i have at the moment lol

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could probably just splice the plate light wire in the mix and the plate light and running light for the IT will still function correct?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts