Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm kinda new at the motorcycle repair dept. Any help or advice would be welcomed that being said. I've begun the process of redesigning my 06 600rr. I made the mistake of cutting the fan control relay,engine stop relay, and fuel cut relay form the harness for relocation. When I came back to the task of wiring it back on I noticed that there were 3 black and white lines coming from the harness and 5 b&w wires coming from the relays. I've wired them all together because from what the wiring diagram states they are all connected any ways, also there in one extra b&w wire coming from the fuel cut relay but the diagram only shows 2? Anyways when I go to start her up only the guages light up but no starter or fuel pump sound. i'm posting a pic of what I mean. So please, please, pllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Alright, looks like you have a bit of clusterfuck going on, but it can be fixed. Have you tried taking the relay that you have plugged into the radiator fan and plugging it into the fuel-pump relay slot. If that works then your fuel pump relay is bad, otherwise you have a wire mixed up somewhere.

Here's a circuit diagram for that section of the bike if it helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts