Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
There is another thread for wisconsin but i guess this one is more specific to milwaukee area...i'm from menomonee falls.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Still to early for me to ride.. I'm still the guy on 41 in my car trying to run people on their bikes off the road for being dumbasses

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in Mequon, but usually head out to Madison to meet friends and ride the other side of the state.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm in Manitowoc. Milwaukee riding makes me nervous. Too many stupid people on 43/41

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Still to early for me to ride.. I'm still the guy on 41 in my car trying to run people on their bikes off the road for being dumbasses
Dude thats not even Funny White 07 CBR 600rr Right here in Milwaukee...

I'm the guy in the Stadium "alternate" parking lot other side of I94 trying to drift, and praying the LEO's dont show up to ask what I'm doing....

cause seriously I'm a noob so I'
m trying to shorten the Chasm between the potential of the machine and my skill set officer really I am. I cant afford to drop it so I assuredly am not trying to stunt it or do wheelies Mr officer sir ...

seriously though Alloutmotorsports((dotcom)) has many forums but they are locally based the bike nights are Wednesday this year I think at Ride motorsports out in new berlin on national I think its located.... see u there

tell Zeuse CProgrammer sent ya !! ( like he' d friggin know me )

·
Registered
635 Posts
hmm.. ok.

Are the guys at the meets usually half decent people/riders? Every time I roll thru Milwaukee I end up meeting a bunch of asshats on the highway trying to do stupid **** in traffic.. and I don't need any of that crap around me.

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
The majority of those riders ride unsafe and they just ride and stop..ride and stop. I tend to stay away from those large group meets.

hmm.. ok.

Are the guys at the meets usually half decent people/riders? Every time I roll thru Milwaukee I end up meeting a bunch of asshats on the highway trying to do stupid **** in traffic.. and I don't need any of that crap around me.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Alright -thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey guys, I am in Milwaukee and looking for anyone to ride with. I ususally commute every day from Tosa to third ward, but these last two weeks have been freezing.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have a whole 5 miles on my bike this year already.. w00t w00t lol :D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Friday - Sunny and 70 :D

Then I will get a good 5 hours in :D

Roads up here are still junk, a lot of the back roads still have a bunch of sand on them..

·
Registered
635 Posts
A drink of water so I can get on with my ride thru some twisties :D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Eh, just the Kettle Moraine scenic route, which can be kind of crappy depending on road conditions.. (pavement breaking, leaves on the ground) .. there's some nice roads further north also.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts