Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys well my black 2009 ninja 250r just arrived from dealer today =)....its so much sexier then at the dealer...i fckin love it..was taking some pictures and decided to bring outside onto driveway ( huge hill ) and ALMOST DUMPED IT !!!!!
my breath was taken away but then i caught it with my foot... that little thing is heavy though dang! I was trying to waddle it around with the engine off could hardly move it up the hill...ill post some pics once i upload em:wave::laughing5:laughing5:laughing5:laughing5:laughing5:laughing5:laughing5:laughing5:icon_lol::icon_lol::toothy4:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yea ill add it was wet outside from melting snow... the clutch seems a bit loose does anyone know if thats ok ?? it not only goes back and forth but i can move it up and down ( about a half a centimeter up and half down )...need to tighten that screw?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cuz i want a 600rr and has the most info by far more then any other site... plus kawasaki 250 site is filled wit amatuers just like me

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Congrats dude.... The new Ninja 250 is a great looking bike...much nicer then it's previous models.

Clutch probably just needs a little tightening...it's nothing you can't handle...

Where in NJ you from??

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the world of two wheels! So smart of Kawa to make the 250 look more modern then it predecessors which I found UGGGGGLY.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats dude.... The new Ninja 250 is a great looking bike...much nicer then it's previous models.

Clutch probably just needs a little tightening...it's nothing you can't handle...

Where in NJ you from??
randolph ..its in northern part of jersey...ill get on tightening that soon as i can. its going into storage mode untill summer probably tho so i can take the MSF course... gonna put a yoshi on it and seat cowl...any recomendations on storing? i know to put in stabilizer and run for few minutes...should i leave it on carpet? heard something about wheels squaring

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Wass crackin son? Nice 250 bro, good choice for a starter. Read up, lots to learn here.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
oh yea ill add it was wet outside from melting snow... the clutch seems a bit loose does anyone know if thats ok ?? it not only goes back and forth but i can move it up and down ( about a half a centimeter up and half down )...need to tighten that screw?
They're all like that.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
plus kawasaki 250 site is filled wit amatuers just like me
I'm the 250 section moderator for kawiforums.

There is a ton of useful information in the KF 250 section. DIY walk throughs for maintenence and mods, frequently asked questions about the bike, etc.

You might want to take a look at it...

www.ninjette.org is also a great site dedicated to the ex250.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sweet steed! The new Kawi's are getting great reviews in the mags.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike, I wish they had the same look when I got mine (5 years ago).
You will enjoy it very much and although is a small engine, make not mistake, it can get you in trouble pretty fast too, so take it easy and enjoy.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Great starter bike indeed, just be careful on it man and don't be stupid/a squid.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the feedback guys. im going to go look for a helmet this weekend but not going to get leathers yet because im trying to bulk up some muscle mass before summer starts...hopefully

1 - 20 of 35 Posts