Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I bent the carrier on my left brake disc three weeks ago I've been gettin around in a Ford F-250, not the most economical of all cagers. I really wanted to ride up to Laguna Seca but instead rented a car and ended up stuck in traffic for 3 1/2 hours on Sunday. Well I finally got the chance to pick up a pair of Galfer wave discs yesterday(Thanks [email protected]!) and this morning rode the bike into Del Amo Motorsports with the bent left rotor and a really squishy front brake lever. The swap was done in about an hour but on my pre-ride inspection I saw a nail in my rear tire so I showed it to dude he apologized and put it back on the stand to plug the hole. About 20 mins everything is done. I gear up do my inspec. and take off for home. Now I havent ridden in three weeks so what do you think I'm gonna do after watching a GP race and the bike is good. Well I hit a three digit figure on the speedo for a mile and take the offramp a little faster than normal. Everything is feelin right and I decide to stop at my bros to show him the rotors. We get out to the bike and the rear tire is flat again. DAMN!FACK!Stupid,stupid,stupid! Looks like I'll need a new rear...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts