Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to give a shout out to Wolley for a great transaction. If you ever go through this guy to buy anything you will be assured that you are well taken care of. What blew my mind is that he found out, from this board, that I was in need of a mounting bracket for the tailight and he went out of his way to call me up and offer to send it out to me. He also spent an hour or so answering all sorts of questions that I had for him. Just an all around great guy!

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Yeah, I've been looking around for lonely women looking for lovers on these boards... Can't seem to find any to call up though. I'm about to say the hell with it and start including lonely men in the category... Plenty of them here.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Wow he spent an hour on the phone with you to sell a little ol' taillight bracket? He must be a patient man. ;)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Actually I gave it to him for free cause he had such a sweet voice :) Seriously, he bought my street bodywork, since my 600 is going to be a track only bike. That was the last part he needed so the part's on its way. Should be there by thursday

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, the part did show up on Thursday. Sorry ot took me so long to get back with you. I was able to get it all back up and running that day! Been riding it every day since then. :) Thanks again Dave!!!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Glad to hear that. Got your message the other day and we will have to meet up again at Summit Point in OCT. Keep those plastics in good shape

1 - 6 of 6 Posts