1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
RIP fellow rider.....

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
Incredable I can not believe the sh^t people do while driving. If this was someone I knew personally I would be in that court room screaming at that b^tch trying not to go choke her. Damn her laywer to acting like this dumb lady is in distress THE DUDE IS DEAD WAKE UP

·
Registered
646 Posts
when ever i've got to stop abruptly at a light i always check the jackass behind me to make sure they are payin attention.

sad.

·
Registered
658 Posts
RIP

can someone keep track of this...id like to know what ends up happening...i hope she goes to jail for vechicular manslaughter

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Lousy cover up job by the lawyer. If she's already admitted fault to the police, she's pretty much done, although I'm sure that lawyer will use some type of tampering, or non appropriate procedure crap to get that lady off with a fine, and maybe some community service.

Absolutely disgusting.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Lousy cover up job by the lawyer. If she's already admitted fault to the police, she's pretty much done, although I'm sure that lawyer will use some type of tampering, or non appropriate procedure crap to get that lady off with a fine, and maybe some community service.

Absolutely disgusting.
If she got off it would be a disgusting slap to the face of every motorcycle rider. If a gun accidentally goes off and kills someone you get charged with involuntary manslaughter, so naturally this woman should get charged with involuntary vehicular manslaughter. But Vandurin is probably right, she'll get off with some ******** punishment which will only further prove to the shitty drivers of the world, and there are A LOT, that you don't have to pay attention when you drive because it's only a secondary activity to whatever else it is you're doing (such as painting nails), and if you do do something it doesn't really matter anyway because you'll get off with a slap on the wrist. Bikers are on their own when we're out on the road, that's why I always wave to a fellow biker.

·
Registered
94 Posts
+1 for her son for doing his best to make motorcycle awareness a priority. Anyone have info on the law he mentioned that they were trying to get passed?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts