Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I researched frame sliders for my 08 600rr. I used to have Sato frame sliders made in japan on my 07. I didn't like the bulky mount on no cut sliders like the satos. I decided to try the Womet tech by TST industries. Cut sliders provide maximum strength and arguably less weight that no cuts versions. Shogun sliders didn't appeal to me due to no having enough effect on astetics as the Womet techs. I got red bar end slides, red swing arm slides, fork slides and frame slides for around $180.

The cutting wasnt bad on one side I put grease on the engine bolt and pressed the wind deflector up to it. removed and used a 18mm hole saw and hockey tape on the cutting side. Minor changes can be made with a multitool or round file. I may clean up the cuts later but they don't look too bad.

I think it adds to the look of the bike and you can get colored caps for the frame sliders as well. The only down side is if my bike spills it probably will slide 30 feet from me and possibly down a rivene.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I love the Women Tech spools. Best looking one out there and I've tried a few.

Their frame slider isn't too bad either, though I'm a Woodcraft guy. It's low profile and I have crashed on it. I'm quite impressed with how much it saved the bike given it hardly stuck out.

Neat job on installing the frame slider.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts