Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started off dieting while coming to a stop intermitantly, progressed to running very rich, shot acouple flames every once and a while, pulled it in to work one day went to leave wouldnt start, left it for the weekend in the shop, came back still would start duh, checked codes 17-11-13-49, took apart checked all connectors die electric greased them nothing changed, removed power commander 3 USB, still no change, I have disconnect the battery no change, finally found the procedure to clear codes, codes cleared no codes are coming up now, but if I do try and check them I get the fi light on while jumper wires are connected doesn't flash just solid, also seems like fuel pump isn't as loud as it used to be, I would Apprixiate the help, oh 2003 cBr 600rr is what I'm talking about, only other mods I have installed is full Yoshi and kn no more power commander

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
before it started dying, did you do any work on it, or mods?

what type of fuel have you ran? Did it sit before you were running it?

How many miles,

has it ever gone down,

ever change the spark plugs? air filter? Fuel filter? more info bro

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hadn't do any work on it before it started dieing, I put premium in it, hasn't been laid over, I haven't changed the plugs, or fuel filter, has kn filter clean, but what would that stuff have to do with injector codes? And now no codes when I jumper the wires, just solid fi light, :banghead:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts