Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished changing my fairings and i know i plugged everything back together and it turns over. Is there is anything i need to do to get it to start

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Does the fuel pump prime? And can you here it click?

Be sure it's in neutral, kick stand up, kill switch to on, ect

-qteter

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Battery? When I was installing my IT, I kept checking to see its awesome without actually turning on the ignition, as a result the battery died...
perhaps something similar here?

Tried to roll start?
Put into second and roll her down a slight incline. Give gas but be careful as it will jerk a bit (put in clutch when you start to rev and all is good).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i'm starting to think it's the battery, went to try it this morning and it just turned over once and stopped. Going to hook it up to the charge to make sure after class.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
^ if it did that then your assumption is correct. Battery

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright got the battery charged and it still won't start and I know fuel is going to the engine because I can smell it coming out. I'm starting to think a fuse might have went out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After doing some research, I might have put my BAS (bank angle sensor) upside down when putting it back on when I was putting the light on the new front crown. Hopefully when I get home today, I'll see that arrow pointing up and get it witched around.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Yeah, if the bike thinks it's upside down, it won't start...

Reactions: Rusty6288

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, it was the bas. Running like a champ now. Now I just need this Florida rain to go away so i can show off these new fairings on the street.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
After doing some research, I might have put my BAS (bank angle sensor) upside down when putting it back on when I was putting the light on the new front crown. Hopefully when I get home today, I'll see that arrow pointing up and get it witched around.
bwahaha, thanks for letting me know that this is even possible.

:+1:

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Yup, it was the bas. Running like a champ now. Now I just need this Florida rain to go away so i can show off these new fairings on the street.
How about in the meantime you show off your fancy new fairings here cuz it never rains in the internet

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
glad you got that str8... you didnt mention that you unplugged ish! LOL

Post some pics of the new skins!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts