Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i replaced my front and rear lines with Galfter ss lines and also replaced my rearsets with woodcrafts...

I bleed the front and rear a couple times and the front feels strong but the rear feels a little weak compared to what my stock felt like...

also i cant lock up the rear as hard as i try... is it the rearsets or the lines or the bleeding?

anyone had similar problems? with woodcrafts ?

G

·
Re-bleed the rear brakes, or adjust the rear pedal. It looks pretty low on the adjustment so you're probably not able to get enough pressure into the m/c.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks demented.. ill try that.. but i dont know if i can adjust the pedal... ill see if it can be adjusted

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool now i just have to ride it to test it out tomarrow... thanks a bunch

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,642 Posts
also keep in mind that the woodcraft rearsets did not change the mechanics of your brakes. You are using your OEM brack MC and brake caliper, you changed the lines and the brake resevoir so it won't have anything to do with the rearsets. Probably just the bleed as suggested.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats cozye... yea... I just ajusted the MC so Ill see if that made a diff....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.