Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WOOHOO!!! Uncle Rhino! *PIC*

I'm an uncle! My sister just had her Baby,Finley,less than 1 hour ago.Weighs 8lbs,5oz...I'm pumped! My first Nephew! I'm gonna go see him tomorrow sometime.Just thought I'd share my joy.

Ok I finally got a pic to share with you guys.I am so goofy.lol
-At the hospital,holding "Fin".

·
Selling your soul?? I'm buying
2,025 Posts
congrats bro, i have 4 little nephews and im 22. i have a step brother and sister who are older than me. but anyways i love playing with my little nephews

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
yea, being an uncle is pretty cool, i have 2 neices and 1 nephew and my sis has another on the way, and im only 23...they are so much fun, and when they get a lil older...they will do anything u tell them to..heh heh

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
uncle Rhino
congrats bro take a picture with the baby and post it

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Congratulations, Rhino! That's a cool name too, at first I was like WTF? Then I repeated it a couple of times and it grew on me that fast. Original.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! I'm going to the hospital today to visit.I'm sure there will be a few more Neices and Nephews,as I'm 21 and I have 3 older sisters (too many.lol)..Moe,I will definitely try and get a pic with the baby and hopefully post it up tonight.

·
0 Posts
Congrats Bro! I know how it feels, my brother just had a girl and then 12 months later a boy so i have a niece and a nefew. They are the coolest, and its nice cuz you can play with them whenever you want and then give them back whenever you want. LOL. Congrats again, and to the family!

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Congrats rhino, neices and nephew's can be a blast. I've got a nephew who just turned 1, they are just damn funnny to watch to. Cant wait till he gets oldre, that was i can be a bad influence on him.

Wait i mean good influence on him .

·
0 Posts
:evil1: My brother gets mad at me cuz i teach his niece the wrong colors, like i will tell her blue is green, and red is yellow, lol. Its funny, and my brother hates it cuz i taught her to stick out her tongue at him, and say uh, oh!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
the uncle and the baby look so good together
that baby is going to be a good looking lad

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Congrats...Babies are awesome! I have a 4-month old baby boy, and he's the love of my life!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts