Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from a 30minute ride since it wasnt as cold today. It was my first ride since over 2 weeks. I came home from school and decided to go for a ride. This weather isnt as bad as i thought it would be. It was actually felt comfortable wearing my jacket and gloves. Hope it stays like this for a couple of days

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i just checked the weather, its raining tomorrow, snow saturday and mix on sunday.. i'm gonna put my bike in the shed tonight when i get home.. *sniff* :cry:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Dude, this was our last day above 55 degrees for a while it looks like. I rode also. It's not bad at all... and we gotta take what we can get up here at this point!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I got to ride yesterday but it has been cold and rainy. Looks like the storm front that is over us now is gonna hit you soon. I'm so upset, I just want a few hundred more miles.

·
Registered
615 Posts
:lol2: umm... :lol2:

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm definately taking mine out tomorrow, it will only be 45, but what the hell... I have to take it out at least that one more time before I park it..sniff sniff.... :cry:

·
Registered
175 Posts
YELLOW RR said:
Still in the 80/s here in s. florida...
Thanks that helps. :roll:

·
Registered
429 Posts
it was 42 degrees when i rode to work yesterday. it wouldnt bother me if my damn visor would stop fogging. i know ive got my breath blocker around here somewhere....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts