Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tah3ciWHWE

What a place to work.
Got a chance to have a close look at Prost's and Senna's winning F1 cars.
They've got a mint green McLaren F1 from 93, hard to beleive its 15 years old.
Anyway, just thought I'd share is vid for those into quality set-ups.
When you go in your given a sercurity card that gets you into a glass elevator in the carpark that takes you underground..

I had a laugh with the guy I was meeting, he needed to give me some CAD/iges data but couldnt allow me to take it away on a memory stick..no surprise that memory sticks arent allowed..

Several nice bikes in the carpark including a sorted white 08 1000RR and a trick red 600RR.

·
Registered
828 Posts
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tah3ciWHWE

What a place to work.
Got a chance to have a close look at Prost's and Senna's winning F1 cars.
They've got a mint green McLaren F1 from 93, hard to beleive its 15 years old.
Anyway, just thought I'd share is vid for those into quality set-ups.
When you go in your given a sercurity card that gets you into a glass elevator in the carpark that takes you underground..

I had a laugh with the guy I was meeting, he needed to give me some CAD/iges data but couldnt allow me to take it away on a memory stick..no surprise that memory sticks arent allowed..

Several nice bikes in the carpark including a sorted white 08 1000RR and a trick red 600RR.

That was great to watch, thanks for the link. When i was in europe i got a chance to visit the Williams Factory, very impressive as well. Spoke to Frank Williams and visited pretty much every part of the factory. My mom was very good friends with him back when she worked formula 1 in the brazilian grand prix.

Also I could not have summed it up any better. This is really the difference between European design and American design.

"Obsession with everything ordinary, rational, and paired down to a functional minimum."

In other words, nothing fancy, just a clean functional design structured around the driver.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
dope pick of Rossi, can you pm me a high res? would be highly appreicated..

·
Registered
924 Posts
cool vid, thanks for sharing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts