Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just started up again, got my level 70 shaman. I use to have 3 level 80s but sold them all, this was years ago. Does anyone still play? I figured weather is only going to get shittier from here which means I won't be riding nearly as much, so I decided to pick WoW up again!

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
I haven't played in almost a year. I got to lvl 85 on my palidan and then transferred commands to a forward deployed command and don't have time to play

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
My friends got me started over the summer. I love the game and am addic..... have a lot of spare time.

Haha, what realm are you on? Im on Stormreaver. I have a few toons, but my 2 85s are a pally and priest.

If youd like some people to play with you can transfer to my realm. Ill help you out as much as I can.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I started playing wow the day TBC came out and still playing till now.
The $1000 I put down to buy my bike was from wow... Selling gold lol :) and all the mods I have on my bike is from wow money. Only money that is coming out of my pocket are gas and monthly and insurance.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My friends got me started over the summer. I love the game and am addic..... have a lot of spare time.

Haha, what realm are you on? Im on Stormreaver. I have a few toons, but my 2 85s are a pally and priest.

If youd like some people to play with you can transfer to my realm. Ill help you out as much as I can.
I'm currently on lightninghoof, I was in the number one raiding guild in the server back when I played but couldn't commit to the raiding schedule and quit after.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Back in BC, I was the worst kind of addict. I got the expansions and leveled and did a few heroics when the expansions came out but just couldn't commit like I used to. Haven't touched the game since summer and even then, it was maybe a week or so that I even played. Good old days.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Back in BC, I was the worst kind of addict. I got the expansions and leveled and did a few heroics when the expansions came out but just couldn't commit like I used to. Haven't touched the game since summer and even then, it was maybe a week or so that I even played. Good old days.
haha pass me some gold!

·
Registered
402 Posts
i havent played in almost 2yrs...i was on sargeras in one of the top raiding/progression guilds...i had no life what-so-ever!!!! main toon was a decked out 80 resto druid, then i had an 80 mage & rogue...was lvling a death knight...had a twink warr LOL!! have thought about playing again but idk dont think i have the time/commitment to play like i did in my guild...but i loved that game! still miss it

·
Registered
431 Posts
To anyone planning to play again or start playing for the new expansion coming out - check this out -
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7006231/75_OFF_World_of_Warcraft_–_This_Week_Only-8_21_2012
I posted in the other thread also. I bought it, i havent really played it though. I have 6 lvl 85 toons and i havent even got my main to lvl 90 yet since i have no time ='(. Between college, bikes, friends, and other hobbies, i have barely enough time to sleep. Hopefully things quiet down and i can step back into Azeroth and continue destroying peeps in arena. I was on Darkspear with the guild "DaraMactire" and "Stay at Home Dads" then switch to Kil'Jaeden because of the youtube drama the people caused. Hit me up if you want to pvp sometime. 2200+ on almost all chars in arena.

Will sell carries for motorcycle parts XD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts