Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, i get to the dealer at 9:30 in san jose to get my 1000rr and we talk for a while. At 12:00 I finally agreed on 10899 out the door. We ran my credit and i put 1100 down. Everything came out fine and I decided to go with it. I signed all the papers, bill of sale, etc and was waiting for my insurance company to send the portfolio over to the dealer. Oh yeah, my brother had left at this point. The bike was mine and i had the keys in my hand but had to wait for insurance before leaving the lot. At this point i was already an hour late for work, 1:00. The insurance company decided to go to an hour long lunch during this process. So an hour and 20 minutes go by then finally they send the portfolio by fax. So im like yeyah im out of here. Then all of a sudden a call comes in from a different person at the honda financial services loan company saying that they cant approve my loan anymore because i have to pay off my 600rr first. So the dealer was trying to find the first person who approved the loan but she was on lunch. He said dont worry they have to go by there oral contracts. So my brother had to come back from a half hour away and pick me up. Now Im at work and I get a call and get informed that Honda cant do it. There system cant do it. So now I wasted a whole day of my time, gas going there and back, missing work, having to bring back the owners manuals, and get my down payment back. But I still have my 600rr.

·
Registered
379 Posts
damn that sucks, which insurance company do you ahve, i took out a loan through state farm bank and got 5.4 percent which is even better than honda's deal soo just an idea :bounce:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh i am mad and then i had to go to work which makes it suck even more. My 600rr was stickin like glue on the way to work though. rrrrrrrrrrrr.... tear, tear wish it was a 1000rr though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
why did you need insurance? In illinois you can ride off the lot without a license or insurance. Should have started that biatch and taken off

·
Registered
485 Posts
i got passed by a 1000RR this weekend on palomar. its a really nice bike. but if you get one, get the lowers painted body color, it makes it look really sharp.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guess what everbody!! I was explaining to my friend the story that happened yesterday, all bummed out, and I got a phone call from the dealer. He said he had goodnews.He took it all the way up to the highest management in Honda financial services and they approved it after all. So within 20 min i was there and took off on my brand new 1000rr with my bro ridin the 600rr. The only bad thing i had to go to work at twelve. But i have a three day weekend to break the bad boy in. Go GP Sports in San Jose. Thanks goes to Carlos the finance guy and Tom the salesman. Oh yeah, i've planned on painting the lowers from the beginning

1 - 14 of 14 Posts