Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So earlier this week I had a engine mount bolt fall off of my Civic while I was driving down the highway. Its parked and now I have been daily riding my bike around town. Tonight I pull in my driveway after getting a tasty burger. Stop. leave it in 1st, put the kick stand down and the shift lever rod nut falls off and rolls out in front of my bike WTF. Off to get some locktite in the morning...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know lol I think they are upset with my wife's Toyota

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes beacause I am done with leave and go back to work on monday lol. So i have to use my wife's van. I dont like leaving her and the kids without a vehicle all day. I live an 60 miles from work. As soon as I get my pimpin Icon Mil Spec safty vest I get to ride in to work lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
yes beacause I am done with leave and go back to work on monday lol. So i have to use my wife's van. I dont like leaving her and the kids without a vehicle all day. I live an 60 miles from work. As soon as I get my pimpin Icon Mil Spec safty vest I get to ride in to work lol
what do you have to have the gay vest now in ft hood? I was there for 5 years, and just rocked the pt belt around my backpack :ciao:

·
Registered
881 Posts
not at ft.hood(the great place).i tried the pt belt an they wouldnt let me on.have to have a vest an if u have a back pack it has to have a vest to.so i just bought the mil spec back pack no more probs.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Youll be ight!

So earlier this week I had a engine mount bolt fall off of my Civic while I was driving down the highway. Its parked and now I have been daily riding my bike around town. Tonight I pull in my driveway after getting a tasty burger. Stop. leave it in 1st, put the kick stand down and the shift lever rod nut falls off and rolls out in front of my bike WTF. Off to get some locktite in the morning...
Much worse things could have happened just be glad your still in one piece and healthy brotha!:cruising:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes if you are assigned to any unit in ft hood under III Corps. You have to wear the vest on and off post. Take the BRC and MSBC and 180 days after that the ERC. If not then when you crash the military will not pay for medical. Even the back pack needs a vest lol A guy in my batallion lost rank because a general caught him off post when he was riding with his GF on the back and was letting her use his helmet. I hope riding in Germany wont be this gay lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts