Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been told by quite a few people on here that I should make a video about all the crap I get into.
Costco where I work is getting the Go-Pro Hero2 with wifi and LCD backpack for 199.99$$ (OMFG CANT WAIT) and I'm gonna pick one up and start filming all my adventures! Should be awesome I think!

Wondering If anyone else has Go-Pro's and Would Like to Contribute to a Video I want to edit, as sort of a "Montage" for this website! If anyone is down/Has footage. Or can get footage Lemme know k!?

·
Registered
459 Posts
DO IT!! From your embarrassing moments posts this could prove to be quite entertaining

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats on landing the Costco job, they're hard to get. I can't wait to see some vids!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on landing the Costco job, they're hard to get. I can't wait to see some vids!

Been working at costco for 5 years! lol But thank you. And PattyK It should be GRAND!

Not just embarrassing stuff, but I'm gonna get Mic'd up too lol. So people can hear all the crap that i say ! lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww shat another vlogger haha jk man. Just don't be like cruza lol :shakehand:

I don't plan on being like Cruza. I meant a microphone so you guys can hear me yelling at pedestrians. People in traffic. singing my ass off for no reason. Talking to myself Like in in an X-Wing or Singing " Headed out to the danger zone" from top gun to myself lol. Flipping people off and ****!

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Sounds like a good deal though the closet Costco to me us about 80 miles lol. I've wanted one but the thing that keeps me from purchasing Everytime is it would essentially come from my bike fund and then I think of all the other mods I want.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a good deal though the closet Costco to me us about 80 miles lol. I've wanted one but the thing that keeps me from purchasing Everytime is it would essentially come from my bike fund and then I think of all the other mods I want.
I want to MOD my bike too and this comes from my funds for that BUT I think of it as this also: Yes it may be fun, but it is also a safety feature! If I ever get cut off/ brake checked/ ran into while filming and the person runs or tries to lie in court, I have the sufficient evidence to put them away, or get some $$$$ Outta them THEN MOD MY BIKE TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
If I ever get cut off/ brake checked/ ran into while filming and the person runs or tries to lie in court, I have the sufficient evidence to put them away, or get some $$$$ Outta them THEN MOD MY BIKE TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Good point I've considered that too with the commuting I do everyday lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good point I've considered that too with the commuting I do everyday lol

I would, since I consider it a "safety" feature thats how I justify it to myself instead of an exhaust :stupid:

Also tomorrow I got my clutch cable coming in cause the other one ripped off! but Ill be at work and they close when I get off (GRRRR) so I gotta wait until friday. Friday Im installing my clutch cable and I gotta buy new levers ( i move my hand down to the end of the clutch lever and shift with two fingers) and brake lever too. and the shop said I need a new chain so I gotta buy one and also I just bought a replacement HID for my highbeam (if only I knew how to put it in!)

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
recording your rides is always a good idea IMO. I usually do this now with 2 camera setups, 1 facing front and 1 rear. If nothing interesting happens, no worries you just delete the vids (unless your the type who likes to store them or Vlog).

Anything interesting you can always post up. Those happen quite a lot if you ride a lot. Lately I just use my GoPro on a helmet setup. Throw some fresh batteries and SD card and you're good to go. Bring spare batteries and memory cards if you have them.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Here's a couple of vids. About 95% of the time nothing will happen but that there's always that 5% lol. In the end its always good to record your rides for peace of mind.

Cop encounter

Then just a typical ride

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's a couple of vids. About 95% of the time nothing will happen but that there's always that 5% lol. In the end its always good to record your rides for peace of mind.

Cop encounter

Then just a typical ride

Damn bro! NOW I WANT A GO PRO!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts