Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I've done a lot of looking on the internet, and someone correct me if im wrong and please point me in the right direction. Wouldn't you think that on some of these sites that they would offer you package deals on specific items ? For example if you were a stunter you could get a big sprocket, chain, crash bar, 12 bar, stunt gear, and other stunt items in a package deal? this will help the seller and you get items at a lower cost, and if everything is shipped at the same time you save on shipping too ! someone starting to road race would get a 520 conv, frame sliders, spools, fork internals, pcIII, exhaust, levers.....or a smaller package or bigger. So once again if there is a site out there like this point me the right way but if not maybe someone could start doing this ? Im not gonna do an actual pole but maybe someone else has thought the same thing ?

D

·
0 Posts
Okay I've done a lot of looking on the internet, and someone correct me if im wrong and please point me in the right direction. Wouldn't you think that on some of these sites that they would offer you package deals on specific items ? For example if you were a stunter you could get a big sprocket, chain, crash bar, 12 bar, stunt gear, and other stunt items in a package deal? this will help the seller and you get items at a lower cost, and if everything is shipped at the same time you save on shipping too ! someone starting to road race would get a 520 conv, frame sliders, spools, fork internals, pcIII, exhaust, levers.....or a smaller package or bigger. So once again if there is a site out there like this point me the right way but if not maybe someone could start doing this ? Im not gonna do an actual pole but maybe someone else has thought the same thing ?
In the long run, deals like that would cost companies money with the increase in labor needed to sell packages like that, especially with the hundreds of combos that have to draw up.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
demented..

Im not sure there would have to be so many packages, and items wouldnt have to be grouped until sent. Just an Idea wish I had some money to try something out like that, anyway hope everyone is having an awesome riding season.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
That wouldnt be a bad idea. Not necessarilly a "package" deal, but more like this;?

1st item = reg price
2nd item = 2% off
3rd item = 4% off
so on so on...

Im not sure what a good/average (margin) discount would be, but you get the idea. It would definately help more pieces go out the door. (just looking at it from a vendor POV)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts