Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friend of mine wrecked his Orange 08 600rr and is replacing all of his plastics. he's going to sell me his rashed plastics for $150. i figured this was a no brainer but i'd ask.

he said he'll give me his rashed left fairing w/ broken tabs that fit under the tank cover; a rashed right fairing, small crack; tank cover w/ small rash spot; right lower; and a tail with rash and a warp/divot in it.

you think i should buy these? i figured i could come and resell them to you cool people, help me buy a new radiator

:)

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
If you know how use plastic weld and repair the fairings that would bring more funds into your pockets and i am sure any of the stunt guys would buy them

·
Registered
595 Posts
No brainer dude, give them to me for 200 and Ill flip them after I fix and paint them haha, its worth it to try your skills get a nice plastic iron....and hit it up, and they have pleanty of products to help with finish that is all sandable go anywhere auto zone even.....let us know how it turns out, make some cash for some mods.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
id love to find me a cheap set to try that.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, i'll go ahead and get them then. i'll try a hand at fixing them and see what happens

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts