Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a 06 kawi 636 with 17k miles on it for $4,400? A few aftermarket parts and he took a fall. Sliders took most of the hit and few scratches on the lower fairing.
What do you guys think? :tard:

My bike was stolen 3 wks ago and just got the check from insurance but I don't want to spend all of it on a bike so i'm on a budget..

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I def. would..thats a good deal

edit: didnt see about the fall and the scratches but I still think its a good deal if the damage isnt that bad

K

·
0 Posts
for 4400? damn skippy, so long as the damage is bodywork ONLY. i don't know how well they crash though. i do know how well a honda crashes though.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
take your time on finding a new bike... i was very patient and found my 07 for 6500$... 1200miles.. minor rash

i waited 5 months to find the right one, and couldnt be happier

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
a 06 kawi 636 with 17k miles on it for $4,400? A few aftermarket parts and he took a fall. Sliders took most of the hit and few scratches on the lower fairing.
What do you guys think? :tard:

My bike was stolen 3 wks ago and just got the check from insurance but I don't want to spend all of it on a bike so i'm on a budget..
yeah they are a good bike heavy , but a nice ride

·
Registered
234 Posts
$4400.00 is a good deal on an 06 as long as he did the normal interval maintenance and it is ALL body work like you said.

·
Registered
418 Posts
sounds like a good deal. if u have any doubts just wait. there r always plenty of bikes. a buddy of mine found a guy who was moving to europe and needed to get rid of his 06 r6. it had 4000km on it and was in mint condition. my buddy offered him 6k Canadian and took it home that day! a great deal imo! it never hurts to wait!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Go for it...

..That's eactly what I paid for my '06 track bike. The 636 is a great little bike. More low end then my wife's '07 RR and a factory slipper clutch. :toothy12:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Pics would help. But the price seems fair.

you thinking of making this a street or track bike?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts