Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Would you Dress your "Horse" with Words?(why?)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just curious to who would and who wouldn't...

What do you ride?
What would you put?

I'm on a 08' CBR 600RR and I'm partial... I'm not one to advertise for anyone unless I'm getting paid or sponsered (ie. Free!!!)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Well it depends. Recently my oem tail sticker was faded/dirty so I took it off and replace it with my asv sticker I got it when I purchase the levers.

·
Registered
357 Posts
08 600
few decals on swingarm leo vince, alpinestars, driven, hotbodies. also got my nickname on windscreen and #9 on both sides. would post a pic but i dont know how with out having to do a link.

·
Registered
220 Posts
not a fan of stickers, i want to take the leo vince badge off the exhaust. I like clean and cant stand ricer cars and **** with all kinds of brand stickers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmmmm...

I can't believe the decision is so close...
Why Decals? Why Stickers? Why numbers?

I Can see the nicknames, cause those are a touch of you... Are these other companies paying you to advertise they're product?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just got an 05 tribal/black 600rr a few weeks ago, the first thing I did upon getting home was pull all stickers and decals, I'll strip the tank cover and respray it this weekend when I finish the rest of my car parts. Stickers annoy the hell out of me.

·
Registered
463 Posts
you took a nice looking graffiti bike and fuglitized it. :icon_hang: The stickers on the swingarm are hideous. And those levers...:puke:

While I'm not a personal fan of the stickers... I think the shorty levers are sick. I'd rock those if I had the extra cash. I don't see why people have to be dicks about their opinion. So what if you don't like stickers on bikes. Some people do and if they want to put stickers on their own bike than who are you to say that its "hideous" or ":supergay:"

I say if you like it, then do it and f*ck what other people think!!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
So I gotta ask, are people who are rocking clone'd race scemed fairings gay as well cause they've got all sorts of decals n logos?
AGAIN, this is just my opinion. I think a true repsol is sick, but as for the other bikes who have race schemed fairings that don't actually see track time, are ugly. Just my opinion.:tard:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts