Votes: 16 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 39 70.9%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I did an online survey about a motorcycle concept. It leans like a two wheel bike but has three wheel like the CanAm Spyder. They had a video of a real bike so this concept is close to a production model. It was showin 900cc with 110 mph top speed.

So would you ride it?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
well, it looks much cooler this scooter thing

but iunno, ive only ever seen old dudes ride the Can-Am
this just looks like a more "hip" version

i'd prolly ride it, when im older... lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
So I did an online survey about a motorcycle concept. It leans like a two wheel bike but has three wheel like the CanAm Spyder. They had a video of a real bike so this concept is close to a production model. It was showin 900cc with 110 mph top speed.

So would you ride it?

is it front wheel drive or real wheel drive? or AWD

900cc that tops out at 110? I don't think i'll see that at the track anytime soon

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I'd ride it, but i wouldn't buy it. would rather get the Can-am over that.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Ride it sure...buy one nah.

Same goes for the Can-Am.

If you don't need a "M" on your driver's license to operate it, it isn't a freekin motorcycle.

Reactions: LayLow600

·
Registered
754 Posts
That concept is basically the same as the can-am road scorpion. I would not ride it now or even when I am old. IMHO If you ride one of those and do not have some physical ailment ie. lost a leg serving our country, then you are not a motorcyclist.

·
Registered
444 Posts
yeah idk, i heard can am is making a leaning version of their spyder, but i doubt it'll feel the same as riding a bike.. like others said if i got it for free, or if i was much older.. definitely wouldn't buy.. and yeah i think you need a m license to ride a can am...

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Depends how much acceleration does it have? I mean if its packing 900cc but maxes out at 110 it will be more of a teaser. But yeah I would ride it I guess if it had some power but I sure as heck would not pay for one.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As for the folks talking about this thing leaning. In the video on the survey the rider was hanging off in a turn and the bike was tilted pretty good.
I do agree with a comment about someone with a disability having a great time on this as it allows them to ride with extra stability to help them out.

When asked questions on the bike it was being asked as a $10 K bike.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'd rock it, put a boom box on the back that only rocks Def Leopard, one of those braided leather straps on the handle bars that you see on the harleys, and a side car. Head down to local Bingo night and snatch up a seasoned female and show her a good time. Members only jacket is optional.

Reactions: darkfader
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.