Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...a stupid helmet signed by Rossi? Saw this on egay.

I mean, I spend a lot of money on custom Dainese suits and all but not on a stinking helmet. But I'm sure some rich lazy collector who knows nothing about motorcycles will pay that much for it.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
no id spend it on something id enjoy useing not something id let sit and collect dust

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I saw that **** last month on ebay bro..

·
Registered
646 Posts
:jerkit: Six and a half hours to go and zero bids. Hmmm, I'm surprised. :jerkit:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
id buy it, if it were real.

i just bought a brett favre autographed authentic jersey for $900. Worth every penny, imo.

i like sports collectables though.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I wish I had that much disposable cash.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
i could buy a ramp, a pit bike and tire warmers for that price. screw the signed helmet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
so many things i could buy with that money :headscrat

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I especially wouldn't because that thing is absolutely hideous.

How much time did he spend "Designing" this thing? Looks like he took a regular helmet and slapped some block lettering on the back of it.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
How do u end up having a brand new autographed lid?
It makes no sense, what did u buy the helmet and go looking for Rossi at the track... ?
That sh!t makes no sense i think its fake.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
again a collectors item... doesnt follow common sense pricing. i pay BIG for items i am collecting.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
They can collect this 10.5 foot up that azz. And its free, fuk zat! If the lid wasnt the ugliest Rossi design ever, it would be a nice thought.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ME2 said:
I especially wouldn't because that thing is absolutely hideous.

How much time did he spend "Designing" this thing? Looks like he took a regular helmet and slapped some block lettering on the back of it.
haha i agree that thing is gross!!! tell me he never had a helmet like that! i'd rather spend the 1200 going to the GP and getting it myself!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts