Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well yesterday was the first day i sat on an 07..all i gotta say is wow. that bike is very comfortable and its tossablility is nuts it feels like your sitting on a mountain bike. i wonder how much i can get for a trade in on my 06..........haha just to say i am very jeolous for those of you that got an 07 that bike is tits

·
Registered
219 Posts
I work a lot with moving bikes, since our shop has over 300 stored this winter. When my bike came in I was walking it around with 1 finger basically. Depending on the condition of your bike, sell it private and with an extra 1500-2000, you can grab one of the 07's.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
yes it is...i saw the white one in person for the first time last week and the 07
is way harder in person. so mean looking, so light, so [email protected] i'm more jelious then you! lol. i'll get over it though, for me its more about the ride then the bike....but man, i want one!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I feel soo much more comfortable riding that thing because it soo light , my first thought when I went for my first ride on mine was WOW I can't wait to get her on a track and lean her right over . My old bike felt like a bit of struggle cause it was soo heavy , it would feel worng not to wanna drag a knee on this thing !

·
Registered
2 Posts
We went to Chattanooga and picked up my GF's 07 600RR last week. She got the white one. Damn it is a pretty bike...

I spent a couple afternoons this week running our nice twisty mountain roads on it and I have to say that my 1000RR may become lonely eventually when it comes to making mountain runs cause I want to get a 600RR for myself now.

So light, so smooth. Handles very nicely, brakes are superb.. The 1000 might end up as a drag only bike eventually..

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just went from a 2003 XB9R to the 07 CBR600RR. I went to teh International Motorcyle show in Wash DC back in Feb. I sat on all teh new bikes including cruisers.
When I saw the Pearl white/black combo I said "WOW!".
When I sat on the bike I said "Wow, Holy christ this thing feels very comfy and super light. I had to have one. I got one last week. I was pushing around my Buell around my garage and was thinking Wow this Buell is alot heavier that I thought. The new CBR600RR is very light. From teh articles I have read it suppose to be the lightest 600 on the market.:book1:
See my post for pics
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=72440
:toothy4:

·
Registered
408 Posts
I just rode mine today for the first time. Have to say the seat and the reach to the clip-ons reminds me of the f4i I used to own. It was wierd at first. It didn't take long to get comfortable though. It felt easier to go fast on compared to my 03' rr. Very impressed.

·
Proud PAPA
4,808 Posts
My friend has a daytona 955i and he kept laughing at me when i told him how comfy it felt just to sit on let alone ride it. Then i let him ride it and he was like wow.. thats a really comfortable bike.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
I just went from a 2003 XB9R to the 07 CBR600RR. I went to teh International Motorcyle show in Wash DC back in Feb. I sat on all teh new bikes including cruisers.
When I saw the Pearl white/black combo I said "WOW!".
When I sat on the bike I said "Wow, Holy christ this thing feels very comfy and super light. I had to have one. I got one last week. I was pushing around my Buell around my garage and was thinking Wow this Buell is alot heavier that I thought. The new CBR600RR is very light. From teh articles I have read it suppose to be the lightest 600 on the market.:book1:
See my post for pics
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=72440
:toothy4:
where did you get yours. i got mine at manassas honda kawasaki. white of course. crazy theres another manassas local on here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts