Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you order a bunch of parts and the FEDEX or UPS guy keeps coming at a time when you're not available to sign for the damn thing?

I just missed my package AGAIN and it's because they keep knocking on my door during hours where I'm not available. This is annoyiiiiinggggggg
.. and the stupid thing is that they won't let me pick up the package until tuesday..... whaaaattttttttt

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
whenever possible, i have packages shipped to my local pick-up office address (ups or fed-ex) that way i can pick it up when its convienient!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That sucks.. I have that problem too, but UPS has always let me do same day will call if I know I'm not going to be home to get it.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
my ups guy just leaves it at the door haha.. and fedex just leaves a note on my door telling me to pick it up at their distribution center

·
Registered
74 Posts
they normally leave it on my door as well for both, however ups to my house sucks and doesn't get there until 7-8 at night and that is when they show up on time at all. sad thing is im about 5 seconds away from the midwest sort facility so it isn't like i am far away or in an odd location. fedex ftw

1 - 6 of 6 Posts