Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have these gorgeous brand new fairings for my newly restored bike...and very few of the remaining bolts/fasteners. nor do I remember which ones went where. is my only option to Home Depot it or does anyone have some suggestions?

you will be rewarded with pics (hot ones!) and gratitude. this didn't seem too Technical, so sorry if it is in the wrong section.

I need headlight/guage screws as well

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
If you go to Speedzilla there is a guy in the Ducati classifieds selling dzus fasteners complete for cheap. 3 bucks for the set (pin, receiver, & washer) I've bought 25 from him so I know he's legit.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ace Hardware.

Derek

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Search for '600RR bolt set' on ebay, I've found some complete sets for auction that way. The bikebolts.com thing sounds cool though, now I'd like to get all my fasteners again in gloss black...

·
Registered
638 Posts
I ordered some black anodized hex bolts for my bike from a guy on this forum, when I went to the hardware store to get some mylar washers to go with it I found the same bolts there. Try looking at any major hardware store bro, they have them along with the rubber well-nuts that you need. Good Luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts