Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site has gone down the craper:bootyshak:bootyshak:bootyshak with corporat **** got aid pop up's a crap load of links to other stuff this site makes me want to:puke::puke::puke::puke: now
Im sad I ever came back to this site. I miss the old 600rr

Well good bye forever crapy site:wave::wave:

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
600rr says goodbye to you too pat. :wave:

one down. :five:
You can not set thare and say the site is better now then what it was

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
I think there are a few people who make this site a very unfriendly place for newcomers and sometimes a really shitty experience... BUT... I'm just using it for the write-ups and connections... it's worth it for that alone.

·
Mopeding Dirty
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think there are a few people who make this site a very unfriendly place for newcomers and sometimes a really shitty experience... BUT... I'm just using it for the write-ups and connections... it's worth it for that alone.
It use to be a really really nice place its sad how it is now

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
such is capitalism. just gotta block out the bs!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
We live in the one of (if not) the greediest, capitalist countries in the world and you are complaining about someone wanting to make a buck or two. We don't really live in a society where we cherish the communal needs of others like a few other countries. It is every person for themselves. Sorry, back to the point of this post. I really like this site for the information and a select few vendors. And, to agree with an earlier post, some of the people make this site less favorable to new riders but if they can get past the few douchebags here, they will survive. Good luck on other sites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts