Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the time has come to finally get rid of this thing, as I now know I won't be doing anything with it (probably replace it with a new one).

Long story short, I bought the bike brand new in early '04 and have been the only owner...and the one time I let someone ride my bike they ran it into the back of another bike and then let the bike drop on it's side. The bike was in perfect condition before the accident, and currently has around 5000 miles on it and still runs like new. They were mostly street miles, with a few easy track days. I replaced the tires with fresh pilot powers a few hundred miles before the accident. This bike was used in the filming of Redline the movie, but I never watched it so couldn't tell you when/where it was at.

The bike went to the shop and they confirmed that there is no frame/subframe damage. The forks were freshly rebuilt before and unharmed in the accident. The damage is pretty much all cosmetic. Major stuff would be:

- Upper cowl
- R headlight
- R intake duct
- R lower
- Levers (which I might still have the stockers)
- Rearsets

Looking to get $3200 obo. Bike would be great as a track bike, but can easily be put back on the street. I have the clear title in hand that is ready to go. Let me know if you have any questions. Bike is located in Vegas.

And in her prime:

·
Registered
105 Posts
man i really wish u were alot closer--- bump and good luck with the sale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts