Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wrecked 05 600rr track bike *Updated*

I wanted to know if anyone is interested in buying a wrecked track bike before i fix it up and sell it. It needs a subframe, fairing stay, clip ons and rear sets... front wheel has a bent in a lip, but is straight, and bodywork. About 750-1000 in damages max if you want all new stuff, but im sure it could be found cheaper. i was looking to get atleast 4200 for it. its a 2005 600rr. let me know if your interested. title is clean and clear and located in tampa FL... email me at [email protected] with questions and intrests... or if you want pics

Heres what it has:
Yoshimura RS-5 Carbon Fiber Exhaust (crack under the carbon)
BMC Race airfiler
HRC 1/4 Throttle. (put an 1/8 throttle kit in it)
Galfer Front SuperBike lines and Rear Steel lines (ones is broken)
EBC Brake Pads
Motul Racing Brake Fluid
Gear Indicator (broke)
AFAM 15/45 Sprockets
520 DID Race Chain

Heres what it needs:
Subframe
Clip ones
Fairing Stay/Gauges
Maybe Radiator (not sure)
Rear Sets
Front Wheel is straight, but has a bend in the lip in one area, might need to get fixed (quoted $50)

·
Registered
269 Posts
obviously I'll wait to see the pics. I'm also interested if you decide to part it out. How "track" is it. Does it still have a starter, headlights and/or electrical connections, etc? What aftermarket parts are installed (PCM III, rotors, exhaust, brake lines, etc.)?

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this thing is pure track, keyless start, ect... this is the perfect project for someone who wants to start from scratch with a bike, and add all the things they want to it... im currently looking for a R1, or gsxr 1000 in this form... i have pics now, so email me if you want to see them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey my o3 rr is wrecked but the back is still fine would my subframe work and are the forks ok and does it need any engine covers please send pics too I can give you my email if i hear back from you....oh and where are you located. thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts