Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I wrecked my cbr ( not my fault) and Allstate insurance company declared it a total loss! An adjuster will be looking at it fri or mon to give me the value of the bike. so does anybody know a ballpark figure on how much iam going to get? I still owe 4700$ on the bike.:evil3:

2006 honda cbr 600rr
17xxx miles
lowjack
and a few mods

any advice will help

·
Registered
514 Posts
You may get $1000 if you're lucky after the payoff and minus the deductable. See if you can sell and replace any of the after market parts before the adjuster comes out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Is your front end salvagable? I may be willing to take it all from you if its still in 'one piece.' Goodluck! I'm not sure what you'll be able to profit at the end but its never a great deal. At least they'll cover it for the most part.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You may get $1000 if you're lucky after the payoff and minus the deductable. See if you can sell and replace any of the after market parts before the adjuster comes out.

were going thro his (cager) insurance so no deductable!
and i already removed my slip on and replaced it with a stock pipe!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
S*** Happens ... at least your not in the hospital. Just buy another bike! ... Happy ending. :toothy4:

·
Registered
532 Posts
whatever isnt street legal get it switched out. They will ackowledge upgrades to an extent but your not gunna get full value. Bikes are easy to total even if there isnt a lot of damage. Is that your wrekced bike on the trailer? It doesnt look bad to me..
Sometimes is better to not claim it and just repair but a little late now

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea thats it on the trailer. almost all the fairings are cracked, oil pan is gone, headers are crushed frame slider got riped off,shifter broke,etc,etc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts