Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody watch wrestling? I watched it when I was younger, back when it was "the attitude era" and WCW was around, I loved it.
Fast forward to now and my wife started watching Total Divas which peeked my interest. Wow things have changed. I don't watch often, but the Brock Lesnar storyline has my attention for now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
What the fudge is Pokemon?

Brett Hart, Steve Austin and the Undertaker (the proper one not the Harley makeover); loved watching them all the time back then when I was a kid, when I thought they actually punched and kicked each other. It all took was one blatant lack of coordination by two guys (I forget the names) which made me realize that it was all a charade with pretend punches and moves. Never watched it again since.

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Brett Hart, Steve Austin and the Undertaker (the proper one not the Harley makeover); loved watching them all the time back then when I was a kid, when I thought they actually punched and kicked each other. It all took was one blatant lack of coordination by two guys (I forget the names) which mad me realize that it was all a charade with pretend punches and moves. Never watched it again since.

It's a straight up drama show first, wresting show second.

I like UFC, which is why I only follow Brock's storyline. The behind the scenes stuff is more interesting than the actual show.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
The UFC is straight up fighting; borken bones, torn ligaments and life-threatening potentially if you don't have what it takes.

I respet Brock for leaving the Lazy Boy WWE not to just compete and become a real fighter, but a champ at that.

Anyone else you root for?

K1 is also great to watch

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
Is Pokemon still around?

Yes. But the new stuff sucks.

Dead to me!!!

The UFC is straight up fighting; borken bones, torn ligaments and life-threatening potentially if you don't have what it takes.

I respet Brock for leaving the Lazy Boy WWE not to just compete and become a real fighter, but a champ at that.

Anyone else you root for?

K1 is also great to watch
I don't like Brock. Much prefer Cain or JDS. Aldo and Shogun were my favorite mma fighters. Rampage too since he's funny.

I've been preferring boxing more lately because of their unparalleled technicality. The hand speed and head movement and angles are truly impressive.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Yes. But the new stuff sucks.

Dead to me!!!

I don't like Brock. Much prefer Cain or JDS. Aldo and Shogun were my favorite mma fighters. Rampage too since he's funny.

I've been preferring boxing more lately because of their unparalleled technicality. The hand speed and head movement and angles are truly impressive.
:gun1:

You know what? That part about boxing is EXACTLY how I felt more than a year ago and I never looked back, even took up the sport on an amateur level but the scene here is rubbish so I just beat the hell out of my brother for fun......mercifully.

Tyson is my undeniable hero.

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
:gun1:

You know what? That part about boxing is EXACTLY how I felt more than a year ago and I never looked back, even took up the sport on an amateur level but the scene here is rubbish so I just beat the hell out of my brother for fun......mercifully.

Tyson is my undeniable hero.
You're style is impetuous and your defense is impregnable?!

And do you only talk to women you fornicate with?!

Tyson is the man!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
You're style is impetuous and your defense is impregnable?!

And do you only talk to women you fornicate with?!

Tyson is the man!
The tab next to the dot net one in my browser:

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
The tab next to the dot net one in my browser is this right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPhkAU3fyOY
Such a beast. The torque that he can generate behind those punches is incredible.

This is a long video but surely you'll get a kick out of it.

"I'm many things, yeah I'm a convicted rapist, I'm a hell raiser, I'm a father.. a loving father, I'm a ya know... ya know a semi-good husband." :crackup:

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Such a beast. The torque that he can generate behind those punches is incredible.

This is a long video but surely you'll get a kick out of it.

"I'm many things, yeah I'm a convicted rapist, I'm a hell raiser, I'm a father.. a loving father, I'm a ya know... ya know a semi-good husband." :crackup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDjMCxNHSg
LOOL, great vid John.

I remember watching a video about how fast his punches are; he can deliver 4 full power punches in one second. ONE SECOND! :rocker:

Have you seen the doc/movie Tyson 2008?

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
LOOL, great vid John.

I remember watching a video about how fast his punches are; he can deliver 4 full power punches in one second. ONE SECOND! :rocker:

Have you seen the doc/movie Tyson 2008?
Yeah he's an animal. That's brain damage. So vicious. I haven't seen that doc.. I'll have to check it. My coworker made a joke about Tyson:

Why does Mike cry after sex?

Because of the mace.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,281 Posts
he still gotzzz it :crackup:

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Yeah he's an animal. That's brain damage. So vicious. I haven't seen that doc.. I'll have to check it. My coworker made a joke about Tyson:

Why does Mike cry after sex?

Because of the mace.
I don't entertain any jokes about rape, or his rape case either. I don't believe he did it.

Check out the documentary, it'll open your eyes to who Tyson really is.

:crackup: That was great, and the comments made me LOL even more:

- Mike Tyson's been waiting for this moment for all his life
- Don't stand that close to Mike Tyson
- He was unconscious before he hit the floor.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
I don't entertain any jokes about rape, or his rape case either. I don't believe he did it.

Check out the documentary, it'll open your eyes to who Tyson really is.

:crackup: That was great, and the comments made me LOL even more:

- Mike Tyson's been waiting for this moment for all his life
- Don't stand that close to Mike Tyson
- He was unconscious before he hit the floor.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:
Woops my bad!

I don't believe it either. Same with Kobe. Women know that celebrities got money and can jackpot it. Not saying that all rape cases are like this either. Rapists are scum!

I'll check it. What's it called? I'm just geared up for pacman to beat the big mouth and woman beating maywrather

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Woops my bad!

I don't believe it either. Same with Kobe. Women know that celebrities got money and can jackpot it. Not saying that all rape cases are like this either. Rapists are scum!

I'll check it. What's it called? I'm just geared up for pacman to beat the big mouth and woman beating maywrather
Exactly how I feel, and yup Kobe was victimized as well, even though he could have done better, but whatever.

Here's an IMDB link to it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032821/

Likewise, can't wait for Pacman to wipe the floor with that guy, can't stand him, complete punk.

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
Exactly how I feel, and yup Kobe was victimized as well, even though he could have done better, but whatever.

Here's an IMDB link to it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032821/

Likewise, can't wait for Pacman to wipe the floor with that guy, can't stand him, complete punk.
Saweeeet! Cool I'll check. I just remember mikes quote:

"if y'all had children I wish I could kick them in the fckin head or stomp on their testicles..... Because that's the pain I feel waking up everyday."

Or

"mike what happened in this fight?"

"I BROKE MY BACK"

:crackup: I think mike wants PAC too

1 - 20 of 24 Posts