Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday & Tuesday after Bike Week - March 13/14 at JenningsGP
http://www.wristtwisters.com/catalo...id=92&osCsid=4f8a6d9303f666f87ddada144f56686e

We're about 8 weeks away and still have lots of open spaces. Really need to get you guys on the track and have a great time riding with buddies. All skill levels are welcome.

Starting to get a little concerned about the number of riders, would hate to put this event in jeopardy so please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Any of you guys that have attended my track days in the past, this will be no different!

LOTS OF TRACK TIME!

Come on guys get your arses signed up, I promise you it will be an awesome time!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I'd love to be there, I just can't pull off the Monday and Tuesday.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ok, I've gotten a few e-mails, let's stop the talking and start signing up!

·
Registered
379 Posts
This is the Monday and Tuesday after our Saturday track day. Surely some folks could take a couple days vacation time for all the track time you can get. Come on, lets fill this thing up :)

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I have taken the entire week off of work.

2 days at Jennings and then 4 more on the Gulf coast.

Woohoo! Is it March yet?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
eazy e said:
I'd love to be there, I just can't pull off the Monday and Tuesday.
Excuses, excuses

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
bump bump bump

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's where we are fellas - need to have 29 riders by Feb 12 or I have to pull the plug. Definitely not what I want to do. Understandably Monday / Tuesday events are tougher for many people but this event is being broadcast to (ballpark) 15000 riders over half a dozen websites and we can't even get 29 people??? What's happening to motorcycling?? Don't let a blingity talentless crop of chowderheads become the majority in our sport, put it on the track man!

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
I will DEFINITELY be there, just haven't paid yet. I need about a week to get the money but like I said i'm 100% going to be there

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Send Jetbalst or PhatRC51 a PM and let them know. I am not sure how often they check this thread. If you know you are going, they need to know before they cancel.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
i went ahead and paid

·
Registered
281 Posts
Damn I wish I could go...........................grrrrrrr

bump.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I am still working on trying to make it. Jetblast, have you asked the some of the other fourms?

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
try posting it on R6Messagenet.com we got 20 something people signed up for a friday at Jennings pretty quick

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I spoke with Jennings and I owe them a "go, nogo" decision by Friday 2/17/06. They were very gracious in giving us this extra time so let's be prudent and get the riders we need to pull this off. We really want to be on the track enjoying ourselves these two days.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
hey JetBlast, I went to your site and there is nothing there for sale. Every category stickers and everything says there is nothing available. The only thing on the whole site you can buy is the trackday, and I already did that, lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts