Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some Honda decals from wrist twisters las saterday but never recieved any emails regarding that the product has been shipped. I thought someone on this site runs that site...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
The owner of wrist twisters Kevin (jetblast10)was the original owner
creator of this site but he does not own this site any more

·
Registered
888 Posts
Did they charge your card?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I bought decals from him a couple months ago. If I remember right, there wasn't alot of email communication but I got the stickers and they look great. I'm sure he'll hook you up.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I bought decals from him a couple months ago. If I remember right, there wasn't alot of email communication but I got the stickers and they look great. I'm sure he'll hook you up.
+1. I ordered some a couple months ago. Great quality stuff too. Sometimes a little slow on emails but you will get your stuff.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Kevin's a stand up guy. Just shoot him a PM at WT.com and he'll take care of it. I've ordered lots of stuff from Kevin's store and never had a problem. Except when I forgot to tell him what I wanted my custom sticker to say. :all_cohol :icon_lol:

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered them on the 3rd..Still no stickers yet. Are any of you on wt.com and could shoot kevin an PM for me? I am not a member on that forum. The scary thing is, i never even got an invoice in my email confirming my order!!

Here is my order number

12/01/2007 #563 Brian Holz, United States Pending $11.45

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Hey Brian,
Sorry for the delay, we've been absolutely swamped with embroidery orders and working some 12-14 hours a day trying to pound out jobs. Your stickers will mail out this week by Friday's mail at the latest. You have my word on it.

kevin

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Kevin is DaMan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts