Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ride Red
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some research on them before and they seem to be reputable. Very big in europe, but only a few distributors in the states. Won it on ebay tonight and went to pick it up. Local honda dealer was selling it. $177.50 for it.

Will attempt to put it on soon.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
things looks sweet

·
Ride Red
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the look of it. It is for an 03-04 bike, so after reading this thread http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=49514 I will cut the midpipe some and make it fit. I know a steel fabricator and thank god he's only 5 minutes away. I'll post pics and try to get a sound clip if possible. The thing with sound clips is they all sound the same from the clips. You need to be in person to get the real sound.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
+1 on the soundclip...I like the look of the exhaust, hope you have an easy install

·
Ride Red
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pip, whered you pick it up at?
Hanover Powersports. Route 10 in Whippany. They just started listing stuff on ebay. Talk to Billie at the parts department. He might have the aluminum one still there bro!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Looks great man good find. Reminds me a lot of my Leo Vince C/F. Get that sound clip up when you have a chance with pics

·
Ride Red
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Began to put the pipe on tonight. All I can say is WOW. Tone is loud but mellow. I can't wait to take it for a ride!

Sound clips hopefully by next week. I'm not quite finished installing it yet and I dont want to rush. I'm waiting for LED pegs to get back anyway.

·
Registered
127 Posts
The guys at Hanover Powersports are pretty damn cool. Glad you got a good deal on the S/O.
Bri

·
Ride Red
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The pipe is on. Pics in the morning and I'll try to see if the camera will capture decent sound. It's def loud. I had my buddy take it up and down the road so I could hear it... sounds perfect.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The pipe is on. Pics in the morning and I'll try to see if the camera will capture decent sound. It's def loud. I had my buddy take it up and down the road so I could hear it... sounds perfect.
Where are the pics at?

·
Registered
140 Posts
hmm never heard of them before. wheres the sound clip?

·
Ride Red
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I just got some tonight. As I suspected, the video clip doesn't do justice at all. At 3500RPM on the bike though, the sound goes DEEP as it gets louder then just screams. Huge difference. I couldn't believe the difference in weight from the stock pipe/muffler vs the WRP.

Sound clip - http://www.afp520.com/pics/motorcycle/slipon.avi (divx)

Here are the pics!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts