5,448 Posts
definitely true for last season.

this season is looking great for both.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
definitely true for last season.

this season is looking great for both.
Yeah WSBK was better last year, but hopefully the 2nd year in 800's will be alot better. I still wish they had the 990's though. I think the 250 guys would have a harder time adjusting to a 990.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Yeah WSBK was better last year, but hopefully the 2nd year in 800's will be alot better. I still wish they had the 990's though. I think the 250 guys would have a harder time adjusting to a 990.
Man, the 990's were badass! The smaller engine, lighter weight, and friendlier traction control of the 800cc GP bikes seemed to hurt MANY top racers like Capirossi, Melandri, Rossi, Hayden, and Hopkins.

Can anyone honestly say Stoner would've won the GP Title by 125 points on a 990cc? BWAAHHAHHHHA. Yeah...right. He had almost as many DNF's in 2006 as he had wins in 2007.

I just hope this year is worth watching.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
too bad they didn't show the race on speed today or who knows when it will be on

note: they are showing it tomorrow at 5-7 however they didn't originally have it on there so i freaking looked at the results already.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
too bad they didn't show the race on speed today or who knows when it will be on

note: they are showing it tomorrow at 5-7 however they didn't originally have it on there so i freaking looked at the results already.
That sucks. Yeah I had to look on my dvr to see when is was coming on. I'm not gonna look at the results thread untill tomorrow night..lol:biggrin:.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
nes ... can you honestly say that anyone on a satalite team has a ice cubes chance in hell in MOTOgp??

stoner had the same sort of record in the 250s, but still almost won the thing crashing all the way, he was a different rider at ducati, one thing was having gotten married and having one of the most experinced team mates out there coaching him all the way thru.. on top of that he worked his asss off!! while the 190cc less may have assisted him, the lap time were pretty much the same in some places faster.. i dont think 'the 250 guys' had any easy transition , they just worked freaken hard on a massive talent base! plus the duke was strong!!!

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
WSS was great raceing , pity the honda didnt win it but , 28 races left!!!woot!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts