Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go Biaggi!!!!

Biaggi is 29 pts away from taking the championship from Toseland.

If Haga wins that's great too.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Ha ha, wouldn't that just be nuts if he won the championship on his firs try? Man, he won the first race by miles! I don't know if he ever raced at Magny Cours, might be a new track for him. It could rain allso this time of year in France. I hope he takes it on Sunday!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Vallelunga (spoiler)

just watched race 1 at vallelunga. Incredible racing from haga and toseland.

race 2...too bad Toseland crashed out and finished 11th. Bayliss did an amazing job holding off Biaggi for the win.

I wish Toseland the best for the races at France. If he can finish top 5 both races, he'll win the championship by a few points. If he podiums one, he only needs a top 5.

Good luck Toseland and Ten Kate.

What an amazing season from WSBK.

·
Registered
480 Posts
^^^ This has been an awesome WSBK year, the best racing on TV.

Biaggi walked away in race 1, I didnt get a chance to see race 2 yet but sounds like it was exciting as well.

·
Registered
498 Posts
toesland is still in a pretty dominant position at a track he knows well, but i wouldnt mind seeing haga take it. i would hate to watch biaggi win.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I want to see toseland take the championship. At least then honda will win a couple of championships this year. That would be good for him going into motogp as the wsbk champ.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Go Biaggi!!!!

Biaggi is 29 pts away from taking the championship from Toseland.

If Haga wins that's great too.
fvck Biaggi. Go Haga!!!

You got the wrong guy in your sig lol.

Haga's only 4 pts behind Biaggi and it's about time nitro won a damn championship.

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
fvck Biaggi. Go Haga!!!

Haga's only 4 pts behind Biaggi and it's about time nitro won a damn championship.
fvck both them GO Toseland. I really want to see toseland pull it off though. Regardless of who wins its been some great racing this year.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fvck Biaggi. Go Haga!!!

Haha...I like them all to be truthful. Biaggi, Haga, Toseland it's all good. I just want to see a close battle through and through.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
come on wot bout the troys, or you just sick of seeing them winning...

i am between a rock and a hard place, why cant haga be on a honda then it would be so clear , but i want ht elittle bugger to nail one once and for all!!!

go nitro!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
27,367 Posts
hehehehe

hope you are right on the F1 alonso is a dikk... LH is the man first rookie ever if he does!

JT it would be sweet ,i just want haga to the way he has been riding tis yer.. JT is a very colse second in my book!

·
27,367 Posts
yeah wot the hell happened there????
freaky , now i want fiji to win!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts