Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the return of Yamaha to the playground after quite a long hiatus, things should be getting very interesting this year. Their lineup with Guintoli and Lowes is not too shabby either. If Josh Brookes' performance in BSB is any indication of the new R1's competitiveness, then Kawasaki should expect a solid challenge; time will tell.

Looking forward to seeing the new Fireblade as well

·
05/16 BOTM Winner / Pocketbike Racer
342 Posts
So is Pata not sponsoring the Ten Kate Hondas next year.?.. If so, wonder whos gonna pick up primary sponsorship for the Honda team.

Guintoli is a beast. Lowes is top notch as well. I think Yamaha will do quite well in their first year.

Vandermark is a gem for Honda. Wonder how long until he's wearing the Repsol orange?. Seems Honda has others in line for the job before him, but I think he'll be in motogp soon.. maybe another factory.. ktm, aprillia..who knows?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, PATA is sponsoring the factory Yamahas have no idea who'll be with Ten Kate. Crescent Racing, which used to be synonymous with Suzuki are also running the Yamaha team.

VDM definitely has the potential.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
VDM definitely has the potential.
After watching him win a title on the underpowered 600RR (making some look silly in the process) I wanted to see him go to MOTO2 then take a shot at the Full on REPSOL GP bike. I hope they don't string him along like they did to Jonathan Rea.

This updated bike will be so much faster than last seasons :jerkit:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts