Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: I have the right fork
I am wanting to buy a LEFT Fork and a front wheel ASAP.

I am looking to buy forks (no tree) and front wheel for around 320 shipped.

Let me know if you have any other offers? Or if you live in TEXAS close to my area, I can do a local pickup.

Let me know asap.

email: [email protected]
:five:

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
i have some forks... the seals need to be done, they are straight..hit me up if you want them for$180 shipped

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Things changed. Looking for a left fork now. Anyone wanting to do 80 shipped?

Also- front wheel... PM/email me a good deal..

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have a whole fornt end for sale... and i have front rim but the lip is slightly bent. The front rim is a 60 dollar fix here in san jose california. Damage is minimal. Let me know if you need anything

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Dimaman, does the rim still ride smooth and straight? Im not worried about the aesthetics if thats the only issue with the lip being bent. Let me know how it is, may be interested

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have Minty forks with tripples if you still need them

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an 08 cbr600rr. Ran over huge boulder in road and bent the Sh!t out of the front rim, Any body got one for sale?

·
Registered
122 Posts
i have a whole fornt end for sale... and i have front rim but the lip is slightly bent. The front rim is a 60 dollar fix here in san jose california. Damage is minimal. Let me know if you need anything

so how much are you asking with everything fixed?

·
Registered
1 Posts
S-o-m-e o-n-e t-o h-e-l-p

hello guys i need both front forks for my 600rr 05 bike. Anyone who can help me to send me offers on [email protected]

Other needed parts: 1. left front footrest with the base
2. front fender
3. top fairing cowl
4. front head lights

1 - 12 of 12 Posts