Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for 03 - 04 oem harnesses for the rear left turn signal , rear right turn signal , and plate light ... harnesses only are preferred , but if the turn signals , plate light , and or entire mud flap must be included to avoid the hassle of parting it all out , then i will still purchase them all ... no damage to the wires and or the connectors please

need these asap :01_thumbu

·
10,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the complete set from an 06, but the wires have been cut.
would they fit the 03 harness connection ?

and any pics of the wires where they've been cut ?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have the setup from an 06 with the black fender cut down. But still have the harness and everything. I can get u pics tomorrow night if u wont.

·
10,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the setup from an 06 with the black fender cut down. But still have the harness and everything. I can get u pics tomorrow night if u wont.
most definitely ... post them up or pm them whenever you can

·
Registered
219 Posts
i have aftermarket rear signals, pm if interested

·
10,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have aftermarket rear signals, pm if interested
if you have the oem wire and connector attached to those signals then i'm interested ... do you have the plate light wire and connector as well ?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Do you still want these? I have a set the wires are cut but its from an 03, just match up the color code. the right hand side is scratched and has a crack on the part that covers the pipe, but easy to fix with some sandpaper filler and paint. pm me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts