Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine is looking for a starter bike and has roughly $5k to spend so any of you selling or know of anyone selling a bike for around that year/price please let me know.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A buddy of mine is still looking for a bike but his budget changed from $3.5-4.5k so let me know guys. Cash in hand and located in Orange County/SoCal. Email would probably be the quickest way of contacting me so if you got pic's/mod's/info ready on the bike then shoot me an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
532 Posts
I got an 03 Red/black tribal that will be up for a sale in a few weeks. Its got a jardine, pazzo levers, renthal grips, 520 kit -1 +2 with RSK gold chain and renthal sprockets, sliders, spools, always serviced every 2k mi, garaged kept, never seen rain, double bubble, bt-016 rubber about 70% tread left, fender eleminator, clear LED taillight, integrated turn signals, red rim tape, 14k mi, has seen the floor twice with 2 drops one due to a pissed ex girlfriend..., sellin for 4k Clean title Im located in San Pedro, Ca (located at LA Harbor, 20min up the coast from longbeach)
hit me up if your buddy is interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts