Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, please excuse posting this to the wrong forum.
I want to buy, not sell, but wasn't able to post to the classifieds due to insufficient # of posts.

In any case, I need a left side front rotor for my 06 600rr.
Please reply or PM price & condition including remaining thickness.

TIA

·
Registered
34 Posts
Why don't you just buy two new rotors for the front?? Be a piece of mind and wear the same. Don't know how I'd feel about two different rotors even if the remaining thickness isn't off by much. Just me though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why don't you just buy two new rotors for the front?? Be a piece of mind and wear the same. Don't know how I'd feel about two different rotors even if the remaining thickness isn't off by much. Just me though.
Good point.
It's the $$ involved. Last I checked, those rotors are close to $300 each new.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I haven't looked in a while, but you would think some vendors on here would have it for less than that!

I understand that it costs quite a bit to replace rotors. Anything that is fun costs a ton to replace parts on essentially lol. Just rather see you spend your money once on a matching set. Do it once and do it right.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Mods mods mods!!!! :O rules breaker!! Give him 20 lashes!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Question, how is it that Honda lists different part #s for 03-04, 05-06 & 07-? front rotors and aftermarket shows the same rotor fitting all?
TIA

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Different color centers. 03-04 were black, 05-06 were gold, 07+ went back to black.

BTW, I have a set of rotors for sale. $90 shipped for both, assuming you're in the US.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Why are u replacing the rotors? More offten than not people believe there warped and there not.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 13 of 13 Posts