Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I am in need of some parts for my 2006 after my crash at the track.

I am looking for:

-Forks (it would be ideal if I could find just the outer tubing with no internals)

-Plastic backing of the gauge cluster

-Upper and tail section race body work (The bike had a hotbodies set up on it so it would be great to find a hot bodies upper and tail section so I can reuse the fairings that are still good.) I really would like to get used fairings and even fairings that are a little beat up as I don't mind fixing them up.

-07 and up M/C Reservoir, Tubing, and if someone happens to have it, the little plastic nipple where the reservoir feeds the master.

-Woodcraft Frame Slider Pucks (Long and Short)

-Woodcraft Brake Pedal Pivot part # 09-0335P

That is all I can think of for now and will add more as more is found to be needing replacement.

I have already spoken with one of the members on here in regards to his forks and body work, but before I make any decisions to buy things, I figured I'd post a wanted thread and shop around a little.

I am located in California, 91342 if that helps at all.

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ended up just ordering the woodcraft pivot part as well as the casing to my motionpro throttle.

Still looking for forks, body work, 07-up M/C parts and the gauge cluster backing. Let me know what you have!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ended up just ordering the woodcraft pivot part as well as the casing to my motionpro throttle.

Still looking for forks, body work, 07-up M/C parts and the gauge cluster backing. Let me know what you have!

I have forks off of an 05 but the right one is slightly bent near the top of the outer tube.
Lmk if you're interested.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking for fairings. Anyone have the upper and lower pan? I don't need new, even a little rashed/cracked is ok. Let me know!

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have a lower with the mounting holes to the upper, i believe 2 of them are ripped. if you can repair the small bit of fiberglass ill sell it to you. my upper is toasted though haha

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have the gauge cluster, you can have the whole housing. 15 buxs shipped. Front face is a little scratched back is perfectly fine.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have a lower with the mounting holes to the upper, i believe 2 of them are ripped. if you can repair the small bit of fiberglass ill sell it to you. my upper is toasted though haha
Thanks for the offer, but my lower is still good. I really need just an upper and a tail section.

I have the gauge cluster, you can have the whole housing. 15 buxs shipped. Front face is a little scratched back is perfectly fine.
I just may take you up on that. Send me a PM with ur paypal info and I'll send payment.

Sorry for the delays in response.

Still looking for an upper (hot bodies) and a tail, or a whole set of whatever brand. Looking for used ones that arent too pretty but can be fixed up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found some fairings on Ebay.

Now I need a coolant tank. Found a hole in mine. If anyone has one, please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have a full set of optimal race fairings in good shape id let go for a low price

1 - 12 of 12 Posts