Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of OEM rear sets for a 07-12 600RR.
Or at the very least, looking for a left foot peg and a right rear brake pedal/lever.
Thank you

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have both rearsets but just the main step, neither side has the footpeg. And the right side doesn't have the brake pedal. They do have the heel guards.

If that might work for you let me know and I'll post a pic.

Be wary if anyone here wants to sell you something and they've been members for a very short time. It's a common scam.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have both rearsets but just the main step, neither side has the footpeg. And the right side doesn't have the brake pedal. They do have the heel guards.

If that might work for you let me know and I'll post a pic.

Be wary if anyone here wants to sell you something and they've been members for a very short time. It's a common scam.
Ahh darn, the key parts I'm looking for are missing from your set (foot pegs and brake lever).

Also, thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
597 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured that might be the case. Broken off footpegs is probably why I have them.

FWIW -- I've had these aftermarket round type footpegs and liked them better than OEM

Thanks for the link! Yup they were broken off by the previous owner. Just picked up the bike and trying to get it back on the road.

The stock pegs are foldable, so I'm not sure how compatible they would be. I'm also a little skeptical of eBay foot pegs, I'm guessing yours are holding up just fine?

·
Registered
597 Posts
No issues with holding up. Made of billet aluminum just like the stock ones so they should outlast the motor under normal use.

And I don't lean anywhere close to ever touching them to the pavement. But they also make them to fit on the spring mounts if you do.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looking for a set of OEM rear sets for a 07-12 600RR.
Or at the very least, looking for a left foot peg and a right rear brake pedal/lever.
Thank you
I just took mine off (2007). Let me know if you're interested. $90 plus shipping? I have passenger pegs too if you need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts