Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
07-08 use the same fairings. In my opinion this was the best look for the RR.

You can use 09-12 if you like that look. You'll need to buy one $5 bracket for the left side.

This is a hugely popular bike so every aftermarket fairing company makes fairings for it. Chinese knock-offs are all over eBay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a 2013 race fairing on my 2007 RR with the 2021 HRC paint job, but I changed it back for the 2007 race fairing, looks much sharper than the 2013 with its flat front for headlights, also had a Repsol paint job done, looks fab.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey I really like your Repsol race fairings where are those eBay fairings or a good brand and where did you get them painted?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
07-08 use the same fairings. In my opinion this was the best look for the RR.

You can use 09-12 if you like that look. You'll need to buy one $5 bracket for the left side.

This is a hugely popular bike so every aftermarket fairing company makes fairings for it. Chinese knock-offs are all over eBay.
Yeah I’m really want some oem ones because I’ve never tried the Chinese ones and I’ve heard they one fit very well

·
Registered
8 Posts
They were plain white race fairings from A16Road'N'Race and painted by Pheonix Race paint

·
Registered
537 Posts
Yeah I’m really want some oem ones because I’ve never tried the Chinese ones and I’ve heard they one fit very well
I've bought at least a half dozen Chinese fairings. Fit has never been much of a problem. Occasionally you have to make a hole larger.

The real issue with them is that they tend to be harder plastic and not as flexible as OEM. For most pieces it doesn't matter that much but on the RR getting the mid fairings to snap in under the headlights and at the tank is a beeyotch even with OEM and sometimes impossible with Chinese.

But that's the tradeoff for saving a couple thousand dollars over OEM.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was looking at the Chinese fairings but I could only find road going ones, couldn't find race fairings. So I bought the Gel impregnated fibre glass race ones and had them painted. Ends up being more expensive than Chinese ones that come with decals on them, but that's how it is

·
Registered
64 Posts
just sent you a PM. Im in SC as well and I do have an OEM set available.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have left lower black with white letters & front fender in red.

Sent from my Mi10T using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts