Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
My 2004 shroud blue rr was pushed over by a backing up car few years back, which lead to scratches on one side of the bike and since tank cover hit the curb - cracked cover. It didnt bother me much, but recently i found out that tank itself is damaged a little, and over few years being that way, it is tarting to have signs of corrosion. So, i am looking to replace both of those parts. There is a tank cover on Ebay in new like condition for $175. So, i am looking for something cheaper.
Thanks in advance.
P.S> if you have top right faring piece (the one that is below right handlebar) i would be interested in buying that as well.

Thanks much in advance.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have both of those plastics, pm send

Hi all.
My 2004 shroud blue rr was pushed over by a backing up car few years back, which lead to scratches on one side of the bike and since tank cover hit the curb - cracked cover. It didnt bother me much, but recently i found out that tank itself is damaged a little, and over few years being that way, it is tarting to have signs of corrosion. So, i am looking to replace both of those parts. There is a tank cover on Ebay in new like condition for $175. So, i am looking for something cheaper.
Thanks in advance.
P.S> if you have top right faring piece (the one that is below right handlebar) i would be interested in buying that as well.

Thanks much in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts