Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a set of 06 rims and brand new qualifiers, still have the little hairs on the tires. They balanced no problem so I beleive they are true, couple little scratches probably from dismounting and mounting the tires...if there is a way to get them checked further I'd be willing to do it for you.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I got a set with rotors front and rear. Getting rid of the 05 racebike so I don't need them anymore. I wanted $500 for the set. Definitely true with minor tire mounting imperfections

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a set with rotors front and rear. Getting rid of the 05 racebike so I don't need them anymore. I wanted $500 for the set. Definitely true with minor tire mounting imperfections
How much are you willing to sell the set for without the rotors? I only need the rims...

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Trust me you'll swap the rotors 2-3 times and wish you would have bought the rotors. I've been there. Plus in the unfortunate event that you crash you have spares and you never ruin the parts that you have spares for. :01_thumbu If you really don't want them PM me an offer, but I'd prefer to keep it together

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trust me you'll swap the rotors 2-3 times and wish you would have bought the rotors. I've been there. Plus in the unfortunate event that you crash you have spares and you never ruin the parts that you have spares for. :01_thumbu If you really don't want them PM me an offer, but I'd prefer to keep it together
I know what you mean, but thats why I already have an extra set of rotors and pads waiting to go on the spare set...Ill send you a pm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts