Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I need 48mm clipons (left and right), preferably with all controls intact. I'm in the process of rebuilding an '04 with '05 forks.

I'm interested in anything that's available - stock, woodcraft, vortex, you name it.

-TC

S

·
0 Posts
I have OEM clip ons off my 2009 600rr for sale... Just the clip ons, and I think I have the light and horn switch somewhere. but as far as the right side controls sorry they are in use...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So after doing my research, I'm down to only needing just the clip-ons themselves. Mine work fine, but are mismatched (silver and black).

I'm looking for as cheap as possible - I'm not spending more than what's reasonable for these. I don't need woodcrafts or aftermarket ones unless they're also running cheap. Obviously, cheapness comes to a point - they need to be perfectly straight and usable. Preferably with the nub intact.

I'm also interested in bar ends.

-TC

S

·
0 Posts
razor7... Iam about to put on some woodcraft clip ons. and I have the OEM clip ons for sale. They are perfectly straight, they have the internals, and ill throw in the bar ends. Although the small nub i shaved off so that i can adjust them to my comfort. The nub is needless. if your interested let me know, Email me at [email protected] were i will see that email quicker/earlier then i will see this post/reply. You will not be disappointed with the clip ons. PayPal payment only

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.