Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 02, 03 F4i or 03,04 600RR in Michigan. It must have a clean title, no major damage. Let me know if you have one you are looking to sell.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have an 05 the title is clear i bought it new i did wreck it but t is almost back together just need to paint a few pieces i bought it new took real good care of it until i got run off the road and wrecked it haven't looked at the mileage lately but i think it has about 4200 miles i know it is under 4500 miles it is the black tribal i have it has a smoke integrated tail light custom fender eliminator full yosh system with carbon can the can has some damage from the wreck but you cant tell when it is on the bike has power commander and mirrors with integrated turn signals up front im asking $5200 obo when i get it all back together

ken
412-805-0830

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have an 05 the title is clear i bought it new i did wreck it but t is almost back together just need to paint a few pieces i bought it new took real good care of it until i got run off the road and wrecked it haven't looked at the mileage lately but i think it has about 4200 miles i know it is under 4500 miles it is the black tribal i have it has a smoke integrated tail light custom fender eliminator full yosh system with carbon can the can has some damage from the wreck but you cant tell when it is on the bike has power commander and mirrors with integrated turn signals up front im asking $5200 obo when i get it all back together

ken
412-805-0830
Is it in MI?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, I have a 2003 600rr with 4800 miles. Jardine exhaust, tripage LED FE with passenger peg signals, sliders, well maintained. I'm north of Oxford south of Lapeer. $5000 firm if your interested. PM me.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts

ken
412-805-0830
periods are your friend

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump.......still looking

·
Registered
170 Posts
ill look around for you bro

·
Registered
313 Posts
good luck loookin', i have an '05 600rr i'd sell, but i won't go lower than $5500. also in iowa rather than michigan, but it's not too terribly far away.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what about an '04 RR for $4500? bone stock, but no damage either.... let me know.

*edit* mean to say $4500 is delivered, if you wanted to come get it or meet halfway could knock some off. maybe ~$4k if you came to marshalltown, ia, and $4250 to meet around chicago.
Clean title?

I'll PM you my e-mail. If you can send some pics and more info I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm selling my 04 f4i. 4500 obo, but you will have to come pick it up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts